[Pdns-users] pdns cannot handle large pdns notify

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Tue Dec 24 16:07:24 UTC 2019

Hi!

   1. Is there any settings in pdns CentOS server setting which
   restricts/controls number of UDP notify per seconds?
   2. I have already tried to set max-tcp-connections on destination, but
   it doesn’t help.
   3. It is unlikely, because we have 3 slave servers receiving the
   notifies, and all are very under-utilised.
   However pdns only has option to pdns notify individually or *. Do you
   have a solution to spread it over a minute?