[Pdns-users] PowerDNS - need help!

Kevin P. Fleming kevin at km6g.us
Thu Dec 5 22:04:03 UTC 2019

PowerDNS-Auth is an authoritative server, not a recursive resolver. It
will not provide responses to recursive queries. If you want to test
whether it will resolve domain names in the domains you have
configured in it, you'll need to send non-recusrive queries to it.
Look at the nslookup documentation to learn how to do that.