[Pdns-users] Error in DNSSEC AXFR - Chunk Error Query Refused

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Thu Apr 18 04:44:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We have a strange situation. Previously we are able to do a zone transfer
of non-dnssec zones. But now, when we tried to transfer a dnssec zone, we
have the error below.

Zone is already activated dnssec on source server, and is secured with
pdnsutil secure-zone on the destination server.

Apr 18 12:35:49 ns1 pdns_server: Starting AXFR of 'xxx.sg' from remote
x.x.x.x

Apr 18 12:35:49 ns1 pdns_server: Unable to AXFR zone 'xxx.sg' from remote
x.x.x.x (resolver): AXFR chunk error: Query Refuse