[Pdns-users] PDNS-recursor as transparent proxy, fails for outside NS servers

Chris Stradtman chris.stradtman at geo.network
Fri Sep 21 16:30:48 UTC 2018

If you feel comfortable with python, you could create a custom proxy using
the twisted DNS package.
I did one for an unusual thing we were doing with DNS on a project we were
working on.
In the end, it only took about a dozen lines to change flags in particular
DNS responses and implement a cache.

Chris Stradtman