[Pdns-users] pdnsutil increase-serial not working for mysql with autoserial

MRob mrobti at insiberia.net
Wed Nov 7 20:18:47 UTC 2018

Please some help for this? Looks like pdnsutil increase-serial not made
to work for mysql backend with autoserial, so how to programmatically
request increase serial?

> pdnsutil increase-serial example.org

Error: Parsing record content (try 'pdnsutil check-zone'): missing field
at the end of record content 'ns.example.org contact at example.org 0'

> pdnsutil check-zone example.org

Checked 21 records of 'example.org', 0 errors, 0 warnings.