[Pdns-users] dnssec domain validates as bogus

Greg Antic greg.antic at stc.za.com
Fri Mar 9 14:44:31 UTC 2018

Hi List,

We are running recursor 4.1.1. We are having a problem with a domain that is signed with bogus dnssec records, the domain is cape-epic.com. We have tried the different dnssec modes but only process-no-validate allows the domain to be resolved. We tried adding an nta for the domain but the domain still would not resolve.

Does anyone have any suggestions how we can accommodate and still resolve bogus domains but still offer dnssec validation?

Answer to cape-epic.com|A for 41.77.x.y:36426 validates as Bogus

Best Regards,

Greg

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3B7C5.E5572410]SMART TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (PTY) LTD
+27.87.310.1751 / Tel
greg.antic at stc.za.com
Block 10, Townsend Office Park
1 Townsend Road, Bedfordview, 2008