[Pdns-users] Migrate from zsk/ksk/rsa to csk/ecdsa

Nicola Tiling nti at w4w.net
Sun Jul 29 15:12:09 UTC 2018

Hi

"Publish the CDS records: pdnsutil set-publish-cds example.com, these records will tell the parent zone to update its DS records. Now wait for the DS records to be updated in the parent zone."

If I publish the DS keys for a .net domain, will there be two DS hashes in the .net root zone after the TTL from 86400 runs off? And after that  I can switch active/inactive keys? Or should the DS be immediately be found on a.gtld-servers.net? Or what should happen?