[Pdns-users] Recursor LUA - trigger additional lookups

Radoslaw Kamil Ejsmont radoslaw at ejsmont.net
Mon Feb 12 21:56:44 UTC 2018

Hi Brian

yep, reverse of DNS64 is more or less what I am trying to achieve. And I found a way - a minimal DNS lookup library for LUA that has no dependencies and runs very quickly:

https://github.com/spc476/SPCDNS

It works really nicely with powerdns lua scripts. Beware though of circular queries when having query triggering a query.

Cheers,

R.

--
Radoslaw Kamil Ejsmont, Ph.D.