[Pdns-users] dependancy error on bioinic installation

Rene Stoutjesdijk r.stoutjesdijk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:21:51 UTC 2018

I've figured it out.
See below for advice:
on a fresh bioninc server it will not install as it misses the libluajit
package, which also seems a bit hard to install until you add the keyword
universe to the entries in /etc/apt/sources.list
So this is may be an advice for doing a small update on the bionic
installation procedure.

So now my file /etc/apt/sources.list looks like:
(initially it was without universe)
QUOTE
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic main universe
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security main universe