[Pdns-users] errno - 128 with mysql

Remi Gacogne remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Fri Dec 21 15:07:19 UTC 2018

On 12/21/18 3:56 PM, Cliff Hayes wrote:
> I have to use 4.0.6 because authoritative + recursion was removed with 4.1.

I'm sorry to insist, but I really think you should consider the
following solutions to migrate to 4.1.0:

https://docs.powerdns.com/authoritative/guides/recursion.html

We don't intend on supporting 4.0.x forever so I'm afraid you will have
to migrate at some point, if only to a different software.

Best regards,

Remi