[Pdns-users] PDNS and Isilon Smartconnect Delegation

Ian Easter ieaster at telvue.com
Mon Dec 17 15:51:17 UTC 2018

Morning Bert

Thank you for your help last week with my Isilon issue.  As well as thank
you to ph1.

Isilon round robin issue ended up being related to network configuration
for the guest machines.  Once I cleared that up, the PDNS Recursor Forward
Zone configuration worked without a hitch.

For closure, and anyone else that happens across this thread that is
migrating from BIND, I figured I would follow up to maybe be a source of
assistance.

Your SmartConnect Zone(Domain) name will be added in the PDNS Recursor
configuration file and point to your SmartConnect service IP.

As an example:
* forward-zones=isilon-mgmt.teve.inc=10.1.1.100,
isilon-nfs.teve.inc=192.168.100.100*

*Thank you,*
*Ian Easter*