[Pdns-users] AXFR queued but not executing

Remi Gacogne remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Tue Dec 4 10:36:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 11/30/18 9:18 PM, MRob wrote:
> 1 - superslave create only entry in ``domains'' table but no records
> 2 - AXFR never retry, just reapeat ``No new unfresh slave domains, 1
> queued for AXFR already, 0 in progress''

1 queued for AXFR means it has been placed in the AXFR queue, which is
regularly processed by the threads doing the actual AXFR retrieval.
Since this domain is never moved to the "in progress" state, it looks
like no retrieval thread is picking it up. What the value of your
"retrieval-threads" setting?
Actually, would you mind posting your whole configuration so we being to
understand what's going on?

Best regards,
--
Remi Gacogne