[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.1.4 released!
pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Wed Aug 29 15:31:52 UTC 2018
We're happy to announce the release of the PowerDNS Authoritative server
version 4.1.4. This maintenance release features several bug fixes. The
two most important being a fix in the handling of child-zones with DNS
UPDATE and one where orphaned record comments would mess up records
returned by the API.
Here is the list of changes, the full changelog is available in the
* #6590: Fix warnings reported by gcc 8.1.0.
* #6632, #6844, #6842, #6848: Make the gmysql backend future-proof.
* #6685, #6686: Initialize some missed qtypes. (Chris Hofstaedtler)
* #6780: Avoid concurrent records/comments iteration from running out of
* #6816: Fix a crash in the API when adding records.
* #4457, #6691: pdns_control notify: handle slave without renotify
properly. (Chris Hofstaedtler)
* #6736, #6738: Reset the TSIG state between queries.
* #6857: Remove SOA-check backoff on incoming notify and fix lock
handling. (Klaus Darilion)
* #6858: Fix an issue where updating a record via DNS-UPDATE in a child
zone that also exists in the parent zone, we would incorrectly apply the
update to the parent zone.
* #6676, #6677: Geoipbackend: check geoip_id_by_addr_gl and
geoip_id_by_addr_v6_gl return value. (Aki Tuomi)
The tarball is here (sig) and packages for CentOS 6 and 7, Ubuntu
Trusty, Xenial and Bionic and Debian Jessie and Stretch are available
from the repositories.
Pieter and the PowerDNS team
1 - https://doc.powerdns.com/authoritative/changelog/4.1.html#4-1-4
2 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-4.1.4.tar.bz2
3 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-4.1.4.tar.bz2.sig
4 - https://repo.powerdns.com/
PowerDNS.COM BV -- https://www.powerdns.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-users