[Pdns-users] allow-from and recursion

Sergio Cesar sergio at winc.net
Sun Aug 5 15:07:33 UTC 2018

Thank you for the reply,

My setup is very simple, found little help in configuring dnsdist that
looks so complicated and one more thing to go wrong. Like killing a fly
with a cannon.

We have just one server ns1 replicating to a second ns2 via direct mysql
replication.

Perhaps you have a simple configuration example for all 3 pdns,
pdns-recursor and dnsdist,  I can use for a simple setup like mine. We
do have ipv4 and ipv6 addresses for our servers.

Thanks again.

Sergio