[Pdns-users] Using PowerDNS with Plesk/cPanel (Repost)

Alejandro Flores Lopez afloresl at wingunetworks.com
Tue Apr 24 15:08:35 UTC 2018

i see.

I have a setup like that

Our cpanel and plesk servers works as masters dns, sending notifications to
a PDNS slave dns with the supermaster configuration, and using mysql
replication to a bunch of more PDNS.

So each time we add a new cpanel or plesk, we modify the configuration in
bind, setting the notify and allow transfer to the slave.

If this configuration works for you, i can help you.

Regards

Alejandro Flores López
Gerente de Operaciones
Wingu Networks, SA de CV