[Pdns-users] define several IP Subnet for one service in GeoIP backend

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Mon Apr 23 14:12:43 UTC 2018

On 23/04/2018 10:36, Hamed Haghshenas wrote:

> I know, it’s work with your example but I have many client subnet in
> my network about 150 subnets .
>
> So a little hard to write every subnet in separated line,I want to
> find a way to combine these in one line for every service .

The configuration is YAML, so it's very easy to write a script to
convert from some local representation (in whatever format is convenient
for you to maintain) to the format that PDNS requires.

#!/usr/bin/python
import yaml

s1 = yaml.load("""
193.178.201.0/24,188.158.188.0/24: tcar.geo.gadgetworld.ir
""")
s2 = {}

for k, v in s1.items():
     for i in k.split(","):
         s2[i] = v

print(yaml.dump(s2, default_flow_style=False))