[Pdns-users] How to make Policy.NODATA response in policy zone?

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Mon Apr 16 12:32:30 UTC 2018

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 11:48:43AM +0000, MRob wrote:
> RPZ doxs are here
> https://doc.powerdns.com/recursor/lua-config/rpz.html
>
> With no information how to make the policy responses in the zone file. I had

If you read the very first line of that link, it tells you this is an
implementation of "RPZ, an open standard developed by Paul Vixie (ISC and
Farsight) and Vernon Schryver (Rhyolite), to modify DNS responses based on a
policy loaded via a zonefile"

Perhaps read up about RPZ? And stop blaming us? This would point you at https://ftp.isc.org/isc/dnsrpz/isc-tn-2010-1.txt

> to spend plenty of time wandering around your docs until I find this
> examples:

A full refund is available. Or contribute some better documentation?

(this is the final reply)

	Bert