[Pdns-users] Powerdns authoritative with gmysql backend and wilcard not matching existent subdomains

tbn tbn at singularity.ro
Thu Sep 21 13:29:31 UTC 2017

Hi Klaus,

    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. You're right,
that is the expected behaviour. I wasn't able to reproduce this in our
current bind production environment either.
    I think I noticed a "somethingwww.domain.tld" query in the logs
that got answered at some point, and remembered it as
"something.www.domain.tld".

Thank you for your time and help.

Best regards,
-tbn