[Pdns-users] PowerDNS authoritative, galera

Tue Sep 19 20:45:56 UTC 2017

Hi Nick!

I found this old thread. I am not familiar with galera, Percona etc. but
IMO the setup is to complex. Why do you use master-master replication
between the slaves? The slaves get synced from the master, hence every
slave can have its own DB, no clustering needed.

if both slaves receive updates at the same time, and both slaves write
to the galera-cluster at the same time, this may cause some locking.

regards
Klaus