[Pdns-users] Some questions regarding Postgres Replication / Native operation

Wed Oct 25 07:35:35 UTC 2017

I never used nsupdate with PDNS yet. But I think the most easy approach
would be to solve this issue at application level - hence nsupdate
should send the update not to any PDNS server, but to the single PDNS
Server which has write permissions to the DB. All other PDNS servers
should have read-only access to there slave-DB.

regards
Klaus