[Pdns-users] Sending up public dnssec key to registry thru EPP

Daniel Eriksson daniel at egensajt.se
Thu Nov 30 17:15:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

accordingly to this https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4034#section-5.1.3

the digest should be quote:  "a 20 octet digest"

<secDNS:keyTag>27425</secDNS:keyTag>
<secDNS:alg>13</secDNS:alg>
<secDNS:digestType>2</secDNS:digestType>
<secDNS:digest>49FD46E6C4B45C55D4AC</secDNS:digest>
</secDNS:dsData>

So the digest above, 49FD46E6C4B45C55D4AC should be a 20 octet

But where can I find this 20 octet digest in my powerdns?

It's not in pdnsutil show-zone and it's not either in the table cryptokeys

Do you know how I can calculate this digest?

/ Daniel