[Pdns-users] API-RECTIFY set to 1 but zone does not rectify

Eric Beck ericbeck at cadns.ca
Thu Nov 23 13:32:49 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

I don't want to do that really :-)  This project is ongoing and not near
production phase yet, and I don't want to have to start from scratch, so
I'll just wait for the next release candidate and test again then, or
spin off a cloud instance and give it a quick whirl to confirm.

Thanks for the info.

Eric