[Pdns-users] No notifications sent for new zone added (bind-backend)

Paul Travers paul.travers at cbsinteractive.com
Tue Mar 21 12:23:30 UTC 2017

Hi, I have a powerdns master configured to also-notify my shadow-slaves.
When I add a new domain, I see the domain picked up by the master, but it
doesn't send a notification to the slaves, possibly because there's no
existing serial to check against to see if it should send a notification
out. Is there some configuration setting I should be looking for that I may
have configured incorrectly. Once a zone is loaded, any changes to the zone
that include a bumped serial in the SOA are handled as expected and
notifications are sent out.

Thanks

--
Paul Travers