[Pdns-users] SRV records - wow, hounded for payment already?

NoBloat bloat at grounded.net
Sun Mar 5 17:43:27 UTC 2017

Hmm, and you don't think your post is wasting other peoples time now?

In this world of profiling, I am not interested in posting all kinds of details that don't need to be posted, even if it would make it a little easier to help me.

Sorry but I'm not behaving in any odd way what so ever but now that some of you will decide to get on your bandwagon and waste everyone's time in this mailing list with your nonsense.

If this is your rule, fine, so be it but you don't all have to act like children trying to bully someone for wanting to stay a bit more private. It's my choice to try the product in order to suggest it. If you all think you're being forced to help, maybe it's time you find another hobby.

Anyhow, I guess I'll remove myself from the list soon since I know where this is going. Some of you are living for this moment, oh my god, someone we can berate, lets all jump on the bandwagon.