[Pdns-users] The world can't see me... yet

NoBloat bloat at grounded.net
Sat Mar 4 01:48:16 UTC 2017

So, I was able to get the master slave setup going.
the issue now is some SIP records. I can't seem to find enough information on how to enter some of the SRV records.

# pdnsutil check-zone domain.com
[Error] Following record had a problem: domain.com IN NAPTR 0 "s" "SIP+D2T" "" _sip._tcp.domain.com
[Error] Error was: Parsing record content (try 'pdnsutil check-zone'): expected digits at position 2 in '0 "s" "SIP+D2T" "" _sip._tcp.domain.com'
Checked 19 records of 'domain.com', 1 errors, 0 warnings.