[Pdns-users] Where is the database schema?

NoBloat bloat at grounded.net
Wed Mar 1 22:41:04 UTC 2017

I'd rather learn about pdns and see how things go.

At this point, I've added the dns server as a third in my godaddy record. I can see AXFR requests coming in but being denied. (cannot request AXFR, no permission, etc.

I'm reading up on why this might be happening. I'd like this server to be a master, using it to update other dns servers, no users resolving off of it.

My pdns.conf settings are pretty much bare other than master=yes, set group/user, launch and the mysql settings.
The AXFR faq says to enable master and I see no other settings mentioned in there which might cause this.
I don't have any IP blocks, nothing else in there is enabled.

This seems to be a common problem but finding the answer is not easy, so far :).