[Pdns-users] DNSSEC replication

david coelho drc at ppt.com
Fri Jul 14 18:56:27 UTC 2017

For various reasons we do not want to use mysql replication to keep several authoritative PowerDNS servers in sync. We are in process of
implementing DNSSEC. Up until now, we have used zone2sql to generate a SQL file, which we load into each of our PowerDNS servers, and then
run 'pdns_control purge'. We would like to continue doing the same thing, after switching to DNSSEC live.

Question:
- how do we capture the DNSSEC records so we can load identical keys, metadata,etc into the other master servers?
- would it be sufficient to have a reference server, do a mysqldump, then mysql load into the other servers followed by 'pdns_control purge'?
- which tables are used by DNSSEC live?