[Pdns-users] pdns_recursors trusts addtional section where it better shouldn't

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Fri Feb 17 13:33:37 UTC 2017

Hello Thomas,

this will be my last email. I am tired of dealing with your stubborn
confusion.

On 17 Feb 2017, at 14:29, Thomas Mieslinger wrote:

> I clear the old mx0..5.ovh.net A records from recursor caches, a
> customer sends an email to bureauxdeventepro.com, the 213.186.33.XX
> ips get the new default answer for mxX.ovh.net.
>
> Call me confused, but it happened every day this week.

Because OVH put those records in the .net zone. OVH did this. OVH needs
to fix this. There is no ‘security issue’, there is no ‘CVE
needed’. There is just OVH that needs to fix these records.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk