[Pdns-users] need recommendations of PowerDNS web based GUI tool

David Jones djones at ena.com
Wed Feb 8 17:31:07 UTC 2017

PowerDNS-Admin is pretty nice but it doesn't have some features we need.  It should be the first one you try out and should be fine for most.

We are currently using a locally patched version of PowerAdmin that is pretty old but does the job.  The project is dead.

We are working on our own DNS Management tool for our customer portal that will use the API and provide basic record management for the most common record types -- A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT, and SRV.  NS and PTR records will be handled with PowerAdmin by our support team and not available to customers.

Dave