[Pdns-users] making use of dnscrypt

Fabian A. Santiago fsantiago at garbage-juice.com
Mon Apr 17 22:57:21 UTC 2017

On April 17, 2017 10:28:16 AM EDT, "Fabian A. Santiago" <fsantiago at garbage-juice.com> wrote:
>running pdns authoritative v4.x.
>
>how can i make use of dnscrypt with my own private dns servers?
>
>i've read about dnsdist. is this the way to go? I don't need its load
>balancing features, just looking for dnscrypt. is it possible?

Or am I mis-thinking this?

I'm not recursing to anyone. They just serve as my domain's NS machines.

Now that I think about it, it Seems to me dnscrypt is for individuals making general internet requests such as to a recursor. Not other DNS servers looking up against my NS'.

Feel free to correct me.
--
Thanks.
Fabian S.