[Pdns-users] About how to debug source code

韩凯 hankai17 at 126.com
Mon Apr 17 03:42:38 UTC 2017

Hello master:
   Recently, I try to analyse powerdns source code. I begin with pdns_recursor.cc, yes. Howerver, I found it gradually difficult to me to read and
understand it. Then I apply gdb to debug it. At the same time, I learned gdb knowledge(might be I was not very good in it). I meet with big troubles.
There i have a questions: When you write code, how to debug it.
   Master , could you give me some suggestions?
   Sincerely.