[Pdns-users] Storing records on text file

Alejandro Adroher Mellado alejandro.adroher at omniaccess.com
Wed Sep 7 07:40:05 UTC 2016

Hi all!!  Morning everyone!

I'm used to work with poweDNS with a MySQL backend, but now ... a client request me to add a DNS server (auth+recursor) on his environment, but with the records stored in plain text, because they would have a small zone with around 20 records.

Their server is limited in resources so I'm looking for let the powerdns configured using less resources as possible.

could you advise me on what is the best back-end? Given these requirements.

Thanks a lot.