[Pdns-users] Authority not refreshing stale mysql connections?

MRob mrobti at insiberia.net
Thu Nov 24 21:19:03 UTC 2016

On 2016-11-24 12:49, bert hubert wrote:
> MRob,
>
> It is tremendously helpful if you let us know which version of PowerDNS
> you
> are running and on which platform.
>
> We are aware of some versions of PowerDNS having this issue but we need
> know what you are running.

I'm sorry I left that out. I installed using apt-get on Ubuntu. Package
is called:

pdns-server 4.0.0~alpha2-3build1

pdns_server --version reports "Authoritative Server 4.0.0-alpha2"

Since you have heard reports of this before, do you know if the problem
only happens on lightly used systems? In other words, if I move it to
production where queries happen on a regular basis, will the DB
connection not go stale?