[Pdns-users] pdns-ldap <-> Rudder-ldap

StanC scruise56 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 22:30:32 UTC 2016

Is there a method of translating the ldap schema that Rudder uses for
its node inventory and using this in a pdns ldap backend?

I have gotten past general setup and Powerdns is working for me. I can
also ldapsearch into the Rudder ldap server, so the connection basics
are in place.

I had this fantasy that one could connect to Rudder's ldap server from
psdn and use it directly as a backend, but I cannot imagine that the
schemas could possible align .... . So is there a way to import Rudder's ldap node info
the pdns ldap backend, and thereby use it to define A records, etc.?

Regards, and thanks for putting up with my first post.

Stan