[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.0.0 Beta 1 released
pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Fri May 27 14:13:52 UTC 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of the first beta release of the PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.0.0. As expected, this beta has all kinds of unexciting changes and some bug fixes.
As far as we know, there are no show-stopper bugs and we encourage users to deploy this beta in their test environments or as part of their production environment and report any bugs they can find.
A changelog with clickable links is available. Changes from 4.0.0-alpha3 are:
- #3856 Deal with unset name in nproxy replies
Improvements and Additions
- #3851 Disable algorithm 13 and 14 if OpenSSL does not support ecdsa or the required curves (Kees Monshouwer)
- #3857 Add simple stubquery tool for testing the stubresolver
- #3859 build scripts: Stop patching config-dir in pdns.conf (Christian Hofstaedtler)
- #3872 Add support for multiple carbon servers
- #3901 Add support for virtual hosting with systemd
The tarball(sig) can be downloaded from the downloads site and packages for several distributions are available in our repositories.
Best regards and happy testing,
Pieter and the PowerDNS team
1 - https://doc.powerdns.com/md/changelog/#powerdns-authoritative-server-400-beta1
2 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-4.0.0-beta1.tar.bz2
3 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/pdns-4.0.0-beta1.tar.bz2.sig
4 - https://downloads.powerdns.com/releases
5 - https://repo.powerdns.com
PowerDNS.COM BV -- https://www.powerdns.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pdns-users