[Pdns-users] Trying to migrate form bind9 [SOLVED]

at lbertosolorzano at lbertosolorzano
Mon May 23 12:18:22 UTC 2016

Hello!

After several days of trial and error I finally econtré the problem:

Comment the line /etc/bind/named.conf/dominios everything worked
correctly, so I decided to dump the contents in
/etc/bind/named.conf.default-zones and ... surprise!

They appeared mysterious line breaks ... (^ M), cleaned and script
worked without any problem

Then I had to modify the domains table so that the import properly:

ALTER TABLE `powerdns`.`domains`
`` Failed` CHANGE COLUMN failed` INT (5) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '';
`` Changed` CHANGE COLUMN changed` INT (5) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT '';

I have already running the brand new PowerDNS.

Thanks for all, best regards.