[Pdns-users] Trying to migrate form bind9

at lbertosolorzano at lbertosolorzano
Wed May 18 10:41:40 UTC 2016

Hi Bert,

I try it and returns the same error.

I know how free software works, I am very conscious of this and I have
participated in several related projects (if i can do anything to help,
how translations into Spanish ...) but in the company are very strict
confidentiality of the data and the data Protection Act so I find it
impossible to extract real data.

I try to talk to the person who set up the BIND9 and migrate together to
see if together we see some light, however, acknowledge the assistance
and I'll report if we get some progress.