[Pdns-users] pdns-server 4.0.0 alpha2 mysql query errors

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Tue May 17 09:28:12 UTC 2016

On 17/05/2016 10:10, Brian Candler wrote:
> Unfortunately we have only limited time to help debug this, as the
> name service needs to be up and running ASAP. I'll probably have to
> replace with the 3.4.8 packages from
> https://www.powerdns.com/downloads.html

Questions:

1. Does the monolithic package pdns-static_3.4.8-1_amd64.deb include
mysql support?

2. Has there been any mysql schema change between 3.4.8 and 4.0.0? That
is, can I just point 3.4.8 at the schema which I already installed?

I checked the release notes at
https://doc.powerdns.com/md/changelog/#powerdns-authoritative-server-400
and it didn't say whether or not the schema had changed.

poweradmin seems happy with this database though.

Regards,

Brian.