[Pdns-users] An important update on new PowerDNS Products

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Sat May 14 14:34:20 UTC 2016

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 02:39:38PM +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:
> > again reasonably quickly. It is not a generic database, but it is really
> > fast and nearly maintenance free and has no further dependencies (so you
> > don't need to be a "big data engineer" to benefit from it).
> >

> This wouldn't be lmdb would it?

No, nothing as generically powerful as that. The goal for dstore is to be
absolutely robust even with 200TB+ size databases. Recovering an index takes
days at that size. But, for further questions, please do not use
pdns-users. We might launch pdns-platform-announce for people that really
want to know though!

	Bert