[Pdns-users] Large scale PostgreSQL users?

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Sun Mar 27 12:39:29 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

As you know we are big fan of open source database servers, and our friends
over at PostgreSQL are looking for case studies in large scale PostgreSQL
use.

If you run a PowerDNS installation with 100k+ of domain names or so (or
millions of records and few zones) and would not object to being named on
the PostgreSQL website, could you drop either me or Justin Clift justin at
postgresql.org a line?

We were aware of some very large deployments but they no longer run on
PostgreSQL (mostly because replication at the time wasn't there), hence the
public question.

Thanks!

	Bert