[Pdns-users] powerdns authoritative 4.0.0 alpha stops working from time to time

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Sat Mar 5 22:01:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

I finally have some logs when this issue is happening:

Here is what I can find in the logs:

Mar  5 16:57:21 dns1 pdns[7111]: Backend reported condition which prevented lookup (GSQLBackend lookup query: Attempt to bind more parameters than query has: SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=?) sending out servfail
Mar  5 16:57:21 dns1 pdns[7111]: Backend reported condition which prevented lookup (GSQLBackend lookup query: Attempt to bind more parameters than query has: SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=?) sending out servfail
Mar  5 16:57:21 dns1 pdns_server[7109]: Mar 05 16:57:21 Backend reported condition which prevented lookup (GSQLBackend lookup query: Attempt to bind more parameters than query has: SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=?) sending out servfail
Mar  5 16:57:21 dns1 pdns_server[7109]: Mar 05 16:57:21 Backend reported condition which prevented lookup (GSQLBackend lookup query: Attempt to bind more parameters than query has: SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=?) sending out servfail

Regards,
Peter