[Pdns-users] Fwd: configure powerdns

Thiago Farina tfransosi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:21:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 2:25 PM, sheikha mohamed <shthani87 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
Like Steven has said, you need a text editor in order to edit this and any
other file on a Linux distribution.

GNU Emacs and Vim are the most popular when editing on command line, but
there are many others, like Nano, Sublime Text, Gedit, etc. I'm sure if you
make a search in your favorite search engine you will be able find one that
suits your need.

--
Thiago Farina