[Pdns-users] Problem with powerdns

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Tue Jul 12 15:54:18 UTC 2016

Hello Jordan,

those errors are supposed to mention the offending name/type. If they do
not, that’s a valid bug report that you can file at
https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/issues/new

If you already know the offending entries, can you please post them? Do
not redact anything. If you don’t know what entries are the problem
maybe you can figure this out with tcpdump?

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk