[Pdns-users] powerdns suddenly stopped resolving NS records

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Sun Jul 3 13:31:14 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jul 03, 2016 at 04:19:04PM +0300, Keresztes Péter-Zoltán wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am running powerdns 3.1-4.1 from debian repository and I for some unknown reason the powerdns stopped responding to NS records. Could you please guide me so that I can fix the issue asap?
>
> Regards,
> Peter

If you want to resolve something asap it usually requires some work from your side as well, such as checking logs, and providing them, providing configuration information, any other debugging you've done, such as
dig ns domain @localhost

just asking people to magically fix your problem is not gonna get you far.

Aki