[Pdns-users] Virtual servers in pdns-recursor

Miguel Miranda miguel.mirandag at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 09:37:07 UTC 2016

Well, after several hours of sending dnsdist stats i see embarrassing
numbers, considering the load and memory usage and still i got a lot 200 ms
response time (dnsdist.dns1j4s0n.main), what could be the cause of this,
network latency or am i totally messed up the recursor config? Each
instance has the same configuration:

setuid=pdns-recursor
setgid=pdns-recursor
daemon=yes