[Pdns-users] Missing SQL upgrade line for 3.3.x => 3.4.x and allow-axfr-ips change?

Christian Hofstaedtler christian.hofstaedtler at deduktiva.com
Sat Jan 16 20:26:58 UTC 2016

> On 26 Dec 2015, at 14:59, Nicky Gerritsen <nickygerritsen at me.com> wrote:
>
> It would have been nice if the docs where updated because they still state the old behavior :).

The account field has been present since the first open source release of PowerDNS. I suspect it has been there for an even longer time.

Given this, there’s no info in the 3.4.x upgrade notes, as it didn’t change :-)

Best,
--
Christian Hofstaedtler / Deduktiva GmbH (FN 418592 b, HG Wien)
www.deduktiva.com / +43 1 353 1707