[Pdns-users] Disabling DNSSEC on a Domain

Lodos ksirin at lodos.com
Thu Jan 7 10:12:18 UTC 2016

( do I have to run rectify-zone every time I add/change an entry. I add an
entry into the database and then read the SOA and increase it and update it
to be bigger. )

After some searching about same question here is my exact solution :)

I am going to create an MYSQL UDF and execute the pdnssec command via MYSQL
for each record insert or record update.

Viva MYSQL UDF ! Viva MYSQL TRIGGERs !!!