[Pdns-users] Removing Dnssec records from slave PDNS servers

mvdgeijn marc at bhosted.nl
Wed Feb 17 13:27:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was wondering what the best way is to remove Dnssec records from the slave
PDNS servers? Our master and slave DNS servers are all PowerDNS servers.
They are kept in sync using AXFR and are all on different locations.

At this moment it seems that when I disable Dnssec on the master for a
domain, this information is not transferred to the slave DNS servers.

Thanks!
Marc