[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Careers: we're still looking for people

bert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Wed Feb 3 20:31:27 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

We try not to spam you too much, but here is a reminder that 1) we have a
careers page you can check every once in a while 2) we are actually looking
for people!

Here are the current contents of https://www.powerdns.com/careers.html :

"PowerDNS has a small number of very talented employees, and we strive to
keep it that way. We have a unique group of people with very broad
interests, but a common goal of writing, deploying, automating and
supporting great software.

At PowerDNS, we believe in offering a great working environment which
includes good pay, a free selection of hardware and software to work with,
great work/life balance and lots of fun. We hope that in return we get some
of your best work.

PowerDNS is currently has one vacancy:

Technical
We are looking for people with any or more of the following skills:

* Modern web development (key words are AngularJS, JSON, RESTful, D3.js,
Backbone and other frameworks that aren't TOO hip)
* Ability to enhance middleware in Python
* Ability to propose changes to core C++ code and make small additions

The goal is to write a fabulous controlling/management environment for our
three core products dnsdist, PowerDNS Authoritative and PowerDNS Recursor.

The ideal candidate can hack in any new hooks required in our core products.
This allows for rapid development, while afterwards our C++ and Python
experts can make sure everything works as it should in our core produs.

Ideal candidates have visible contributions to open source projects, or
relevant standards work or research experience.

We have a preference for people that can at least part of the time work at
our office in The Hague, The Netherlands, but if you have exceptional skills
we can also work with you remotely.

If you think you might be a match for us, please contact
powerdns.careers at powerdns.com and let's discuss!

Thanks!