[Pdns-users] PDNS 4 0 0-alpha2 Hit and Miss

Palm Internet admin at palmsecure.biz
Mon Dec 19 15:30:11 UTC 2016

Hi Brian

No not used that before. However, all zones are correct as I have a pdns3.3 server answering all questions correctly which it has been for 5 years or more  (I used to have 2 dns servers with 3.3 but I am upgrading) the main one running is 3.3 and has no issues with the zones. The upgraded one on 64 bit with pdns 4.0.1 and the alpha version both have the same issues. Only report back on some domains